Monday

Need our readers opinions, do you think this is true or not?

Hi All,

SS here, and as we have told you in the past, we will post virtually everything that that is sent to us. Here is one we are not so sure about. Do any Nannies out there really have it this good?


So I got a position and have been here for 4 months. I get paid 70,000 a year for 3 kids, and do not work more than 35 hours a week. I get double my pay if and when I travel with them, own room/suite, spending money, food and a rental car if I want. I get 15 PTO days, plus an extra 2-3 weeks off if they travel and I don't go with them. ( Still paid of course). I also get a credit card with a credit limit of 50,000 on it if I want to buy lunch and dinner everyday, and if the kids need something. There is a yearly bonus and I get full access of their pool, and the gym they have downstairs in their home. I am very grateful. but wanted to hear what other people thought.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Pretty incredible gig.

Anonymous said...

bullshit

Crescent said...

Sounds like NYC. The math works out to $40 an hour- you cant figure out yourself if your gig is extraordinary relative to other nannies?

Anonymous said...

lol Yes this was my position. The family lived in Westchester county, but the boys were bad as hell and had a lot of anger.