Thursday

2017 Bonuses

We would love to post your 2017 Holiday Bonuses/Gifts

Here is an example

Bonus this year: $1000

Weekly salary: 1200 before taxes

Age and number of charges: a 1 year old girl and a 4 year old boy

Supplemental gifts: a $100 Amazon gift card, Paw Patrol fluffy house shoes, a framed picture of me and my charge, a $100 gift card to my favorite BBQ restaurant

Length of time with family: 1 and 1/2 years

Location: El Paso Tx.

Comments: I really love the family I work with, they let me use their car, give me a $50 a week gas allowance, and tell me all the time how much they appreciate me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonus this year: $500

Weekly salary:$750/40 hrs. before taxes

Age of kids: 5 and 3

Supplemental gifts:
A purse and family pictures

Lenght of time: 1 year and 7 months

Location: Greensboro, NC.